Congress delegates are invited to submit abstracts of their scientific work for presentation as a free communication at GLYCO25.
The text must be clear, concise, and written in proper English. The content must not have been previously published in academic journals or subject to peer review.
Submission deadline: 31/05/2019
Confirmation of receipt: Receipt of the abstract will be acknowledged by e-mail immediately after submission.
Registration: The presenting author of each abstract must register for the congress. Each presenting author can only submit one abstract.
HOW TO PREPARE AND SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
It is important to carefully follow the instructions below. Incorrectly prepared abstracts will be rejected.
- Abstracts should be prepared off-line in advance;
- Prepare your abstract on a word processor (such as Microsoft Word);
- Do not include title, authors’ names and affiliations in the abstract file
- Tables and figures are not allowed;
- References are not allowed;
- When abbreviations are used, spell out the full word at first mention in the text followed by the abbreviation in parentheses.
Thereafter, use the abbreviation throughout.
When the on-line system requires the abstract to be entered, copy and paste your text. Abstracts are limited to 2300 characters, spaces included (title, authors’ names and affiliations excluded). The system will automatically notify you if the abstract exceeds this number of characters. Title, author(s) and affiliation(s) must be added separately at the appropriate step.